"Quality & Innovation
Site Engineering |
Structural Engineering |
Land Surveying |
News & Information |
>> Click here for company merger information <<
Clark Engineering & Surveying, P.C., founded in 1986, provides site and structural engineering and land surveying services. Our project experience includes new construction and renovation projects of all sizes for a diverse client base including numerous government agencies and municipalities.
We have worked hard to establish an outstanding reputation for the quality of our services, our common sense design approach and our responsiveness during all project phases. Our project managers are all licensed professionals who use their extensive experience to provide efficient and economic design solutions to our clients.
Clark Engineering & Surveying, P.C. is a certified WBE and DBE.
- Established in 1986, we've built a reputation for excellence.
- Multitalented professional staff of 14 engineers, surveyors and technicians with diverse experience.
- History of environmental leadership in our infrastructure design and our professional associations.
- Flexibility in provision of services, and familiarity with all New York State agency requirements.
- Commitment to excellence in our work on behalf of our clients.
CONSULTING SERVICES AND SURVEY EXPERIENCE
Street, highway, bridge design
Drainage analysis and conveyance system design
Earthwork and site engineering
Water and wastewater system design
Water quality evaluation and management
Stormwater management design and permitting
Solid waste management / Composting expertise
Design and analysis of steel, concrete and timber structures
Municipal, industrial, educational, commercial experience
Extensive analysis experience for renovation projects
GPS survey expertise
Boundary, topographic, aerial control and baseline surveys
Subdivision mapping and planning
Highway and bridge surveys
- Ann Clark, P.E., LEED AP, Principal in charge of Structural Engineering and QA/QC on all projects.
- Douglas Clark, P.E., LEED AP, Principal in charge of the Civil/Site Engineering.
- Thomas Field, III, P.E. holds many years of civil/site project experience with municipal infrastructure.
- Erin Moore, P.E. has extensive experience in municipal water and wastewater treatment plant design.
- Everett Quackenbush, Jr, PLS, Chief Surveyor has extensive survey experience for governmental agencies.
- Timothy Schroder, P.E. manages structural design projects, employing his years of steel fabrication experience.
Support Staff include Sarah Killeen, BS Civil Technology, Ingrid Klafehn, B.S. Landscape Architecture, Joseph Forte, who provides CADD technical support; and Kyle Gardner, AOS in Electrical Construction and William Darling, Jr., BS Mechanical Engineering, who work in our survey department.
Clark Engineering & Surveying, P.C.
20 Shaker Road
P.O. Box 730
New Lebanon, NY 12125
phone: (518) 794-8613
fax: (877) 310-6693
|Copyright Clark Engineering & Surveying P.C., All rights reserved.|